Saturday, March 26, 2011

It's A Bird...


It's a plane...it's SUPERSHEEP!! The little rascal started running towards me so quickly that I was only able to catch a fleeting image of his rocket-candy-colored-coat.


Computer is back. Posting will resume again shortly. I was about to write one now but I am yawning with every second breath and daylight savings just happened. I looked at my clock and it was 0059h and then when I looked up again it was 0201h. So I really need to call it a night.
Off to count sheep.
(Couldn't resist.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

But how would he change in a phonebooth? He'd stand out even more :P

Liana said...

I'm so annoyed that the UK leaps forward the weekend before my exam.

Cartoon Characters said...

there's been a rash of lambs being stolen around these parts....so perhaps the color is for ID purposes so no one will walk off with them!

Albinoblackbear said...

IANH--Besides, what would a lamb with superpowers do anyway?? I guess, avoid becoming lamb chops. :-/

Liana--Ug! Lame. I am annoyed as well because it is finally light early enough for me to have the vouloir for morning runs again!

CC--Everywhere you go the lambs here have that ID so it wouldn't help much in these parts! :-)

Anonymous said...

HER coat... She's a she. The coloring shows that she was bred by both ram Blue and ram Red/Pink. The rams wear a harness thingy with a colored chalk crayon that marks the ewe when they breed. I'm not making this up, I swear. That way the farmers can tell who has been bred --- got chalk marks, you've been rolling in the hay.

Albinoblackbear said...

At person with ridiculously long number for a name: Yes! Thanks for that, I got the beta from Beach Bum and meant to update my comments to say that!

It seems like a pretty good system, though now I feel slightly dirty whenever I see the multicolored sheep. I just want to mutter, 'tramp'.

=)